Our client is the first global fintech platform connecting professional and institutional Asian investors with high quality, low volatility asset classes, including U.S. consumer loans, an asset class that was traditionally dominated by global institutional investors and banks. We aim to maximize return for qualified investors through technology, professionalism, expertise and an extensive global network.
• Relationship manager for existing institutional clients (e.g., pension plan sponsors, endowments, foundations, official institutions and family offices)
• Responsible for business development and execution of sales strategy
• Develop internal relationships with portfolio managers, product specialists and other areas globally to enhance delivery of our products to clients and opportunities
• Expertise in the SE Asia market
• At least 5 – 8 years relevant experience within Investment management firms, Hedge Funds or Private Equity
• Self-motivated individual, with a commitment to excellence
• BA/BS degree in related field (Economics, Finance or Accounting); MBA or CFA is preferred
• Must possess outstanding relationship management skills and experience, along with a high standard of public speaking & presentation experience & in possession of any locally required licenses.
• Ability to focus and prioritize the key initiatives across a broad range of opportunities and relationships