Head of China CIO Office / Asset Allocation – Wealth Management
- establish the strategic asset allocation for the domestic China market
- form the capital market assumptions for onshore Chinese assets and strategic asset allocation
- build and maintain for the tactical asset allocation process including the China investment committee and risk management
- act as a spokesperson in China regarding the CIO asset allocation and establish a close working relationship with the relevant internal and external stakeholders
- D./Master in economics, finance, engineering (with capital markets experience), or a related field
- at least 10 years of cross asset class experience, either in Asia or globally
- experience in managing money ideally in an asset management framework is a strong plus.
- strong quantitative skills with modelling capabilities to build capital market assumptions and tactical models
- performance oriented mind-set.
- spoken fluency in English & Mandarin
- excellent team player capabilities; able to work with the CIO team and stakeholders outside Asia