Scrum Master – Project Manager
Scrum Master – Project Manager, Senior Scrum Master/ Agile PM
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Employing best practices for Agile methodology utilizing the Scrum and Kanban frameworks
- Working collaboratively with Project Leader and Program Manager to provide input and support the strategic direction of the initiative
- Supporting project team members throughout lifecycle of project; ensure impediments are resolved quickly and issues are escalated to Project Lead
- Facilitating the delegation of tasks and responsibilities among team members
- Engaging business/product owners in the creation of user stories and requirements; refine user stories for development consumption, and maintain an accurate backlog
- Acting as the Facilitator for sprint planning, daily standups, sprint demos and refactoring/reflection sessions
- Communicating project status to internal stakeholders; continuously refine/improve metrics by working with the team
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or BA or equivalent with extensive related experience.
- SCRUM master certification
- Ability to work independently and interact regularly with government and non-government stakeholders at multiple levels of authority
- Experience with Agile support tools
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional scrum master experience
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and run effective meetings
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven experience as a scrum master on successful software development projects involving multiple developers
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player, can-do attitude with the drive to continually learn and improve
- Must possess a Public Trust clearance, at a minimum
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please call +852-21142800