Pension Manager Client Relations
On behalf of a leading international investment management firm holding assets on behalf of clients amounting to USD 1.2 trillion, we are seeking a strong relationship manager.
As a key member of the relationship team, the successful candidate Primary to work closely with the team to provide efficient, proactive and quality services to HK MPF & ORSO clients.
- Ensure efficient, proactive and quality service to existing HK MPF & ORSO clients by the team. Be responsible for overall satisfaction level of clients;
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing procedures/ operation platform for uptake and on-going servicing of clients and communications with other teams/departments;
- Initiate, prepare and continuously review/maintain marketing materials, presentations, reports and member education materials for clients;
- Hold performance reviews with clients independently and address their concerns;
- Conduct member briefing sessions;
- Liaise with trustee and administrator pertaining to initial set up of new schemes and changes to existing schemes;
- Assist sales team in preparation of Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP) for all institutional products offered by the company to clients in the region;
- Maintain excellent relationship with consultants;
- Work closely with the Head to initiate, lead, and participate in regular CR projects (annual road show, employer luncheon, member pension forum, employer/employee survey and bowling event; bi-annual webcast; quarterly newsletter and employer seminar);
- Responsible for ad hoc projects as assigned and be responsible for the overall quality and satisfaction of the project;
- Maintain a harmonious and upbeat team spirit;
- Coach and develop junior staff to ensure that there is a pool of expertise available;
- Make decisions aligned with the company’s mission, strategy and benefits.
- University degree specializing in Economics, Business or Finance;
- Solid 7+ years (4 years for Assistant Manager) Pension Client Relations working experience within the financial services industry, preferably in marketing/asset management sector. Experience in the trustee company and MPF/ORSO industry could be an advantage;
- Processes of good understanding of institutional asset management industry, regulation and needs of institutional clients;
- Fluency in written and oral communication in English and Cantonese.
- SFC License for RA 1 (Dealing in Securities);
- MPF Intermediaries;
- Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Accountant is a distinct advantage.