- Formulate and implement insurance related sales and marketing plans aiming to assist the achievement of Private Bank AOP target.
- Support frontline staff by providing pre-sales insurance portfolio consultation and post-sales review services to their clients.
- Contribute to the growth of the lucrative high-net-worth segment by providing premium private banking client services
- Train up and raise the professionalism of frontline staff in insurance/investment market information, product knowledge and portfolio review skills and technique.
- Provide ongoing education to frontline staff on the most up-to-date regulatory requirements and compliance measures relating to the selling of insurance/investment products
- Minimum of five years’ experience in selling insurance, investment and banking products
- University graduate and preferably with relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations / Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers