- Develop and validate credit scorecards and other predictive models across retail/SME risk from end to end, document findings, make recommendations, and communicate the results to senior management and stakeholders
- Coding of Models into SAS / R for development and Production purposes.
- Mentoring and guiding junior members of the team
- Ad-Hoc Analysis to support Model Development and prototyping of methodologies in various retail/SME risk area.
- Assist the team with the roll out, training and implementation of the models
- Perform advanced credit MIS for retail / SME portfolios
- Support in ad hoc tasks / project as required.
- University degree in Statistics, Management Sciences or a related discipline;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in credit risk scorecard development, experience as a technical leader in this area is a plus;
- Good knowledge of data analysis using statistical or programming tools such as SAS and MS Access / Excel. Experience in using SAS EM is an advantage;
- Strong self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines and make decisions independently;
- Strong communication, analytical and project management skills;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes;
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Modeling Manager.)