Provide middleware administration duties for Weblogic, IBM WAS, MQ, jBoss & Apache (Tomcat) On-Going support, health checks and performance tuning on the middleware software. Establishing root cause analysis. Maintain Operational Procedures documentation for all Middleware operations Maintain in scope software security compliance. Resolve all vulnerabilities reported on Middleware environment. Test patches and carry out planned implementation on Test, Production and DR. Perform in scope product log file rotation, pruning, and archiving Install / Upgrade the relevant middleware products. Work on projects as assigned, including sizing, planning and implementation activities.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years relevant IT working experience preferable in banking industry
- Database knowledge in ORACLE, DB2, or SQL Server
- Knowledge of C++ and UNIX shell script programming are added advantages
- Strong communication skills, eagerness and ability to achieve aggressive project targets