Our client is a USD 1 billion+ buyside fund
Investor Relations will play a key role in supporting the development of investor marketing, fund-raising and due diligence materials with the objective of increasing firm’s assets under management. Working collaboratively with investor coverage professionals this role will assist in the dissemination of our investment strategy and performance track record.
1. Support creation and development of marketing and due diligence materials such as private placement memorandum s, pitch books, fact sheets, and due diligence questionnaires (DDQ’s) for investment vehicles.
2. Support completion of requests for proposals, requests for information , manager and operational due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from prospective and existing investors.
3. Support ongoing market and competitor research, including monitoring of peer performance, investment vehicles, and strategies
4. Support creation of thought-leadership and industry update communications to investors
1. Minimum of 7 years’ experience in either investor relations, investor analytics and/or private underwriting
2. Possess knowledge of alternative investment products and services, including public and private equity market.