- Plan and execute new index development and research;
- Lead a team of research analyst to:
- expand HSIL’s index portfolio through understanding market trend and interacting with market participants;
- upkeep the methodology and integrity of HSIL’s key products (HSI & HSCEI) through addressing regulatory changes and market developments and consulting necessary stakeholders; and
- conduct index research to expand HSIL’s China A / Cross market index series.
- Apply quantitative analysis and factor modelling to develop HSIL’s Smart Beta Index Series;
- Interact with various market stakeholders, such as regulators, stock exchanges, listed companies and index product issuers (fund managers & investment banks); and
- Promote the Hang Seng Family of Indexes through giving public presentation.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related disciplines;
- Minimum 12 years of working experience with at least 5 years at managerial level; experience in asset management is an advantage;
- Familiar with the China A equity market;
- Experience in quantitative analysis and factor modelling;
- Excellent research writing, presentation and communication skills;
- Proficiency in both English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes