A key member of the Client Services team for Asia, the position of Senior Manager is expected to work closely with the team to provide efficient, proactive and quality services to institutional clients primarily in mainland China and Taiwan. Excellent client service will help the company to:
– Strengthen bonds with existing clients to increase the chance of securing additional businesses from clients;
– Deter termination in case of disappointing investment performance;
– Attract new prospects referred directly or indirectly by clients.
Ensure efficient, proactive and quality service to existing client is delivered. Be responsible for overall satisfaction level of clients.
• Identify opportunities to broaden relationship with clients
• Initiate, prepare and continuously review/maintain marketing materials, presentations, reports and member education materials for clients
• Hold performance reviews with clients independently and address their concerns
• Liaise with trustee/administrator/TA pertaining to initial set up of new accounts/portfolios and changes to existing accounts/portfolios.
• Assist sales team in preparation of Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP) for all institutional products offered by the company to clients in the region, with a focus in China
• Prepare and conduct marketing presentations to prospects, consultants and industry players along with sales team as assigned
• Be responsible for meeting a mutually agreed cross-selling target to existing or ex clients on an annual basis