Head of Marketing & Communications
Responsible for promoting the company’s brand and image internally and externally through advertising, sponsorship and partnerships, and press & media interviews.
- Plan and implement the marketing strategy for the companies in Asia and Europe.
- Responsible for the production and publication of corporate literature and collaterals (eg. brochure, fact sheet, websites, video, presentations and corporate gifts) from start to finish.
- Identify promotion strategies, propose and manage budget in line with business strategy.
- Support the business by organizing Client events, Investment Forums (investment and product related, educational or social) and preparing Marketing and sales materials including pitch books, fact sheets and presentation.
- Support all internal activities and communication through off-sites, staff briefings, internal events etc.
- Fulfill corporate sustainability objectives through local community projects, events and sponsorships.
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Translations and Communications preferred.
- 10 years or more of relevant experience and sound record in Brand building, corporate communication and strategic planning for sizeable Financial Institution. Knowledge in financial and investment products is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative strategic business thinker and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written / oral presentation skills in both English and Chinese.
- Flexible, ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel occasionally.