We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Global Markets Operations Associate.
Should you join our Service Delivery, you will focus on delivering excellent services through teaming up with fellow colleagues, business partners and Group Services Centers. You will work closely with our branch staff, relationship managers, product owners and IT teams. You will be developed with skills and mindset for process ownership, quality and risk management, high performance coaching, adaptive operating model and effective cost management.
- Ensure proper operation of various Global Markets products traded with interbank / corporate customers, including collateral management, data maintenance, deal matching, affirmations / confirmations, events processing, settlement, reconciliation and custody operations
- Design and implement operational procedures complied with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of relevant investment product launch and system enhancements
- Diploma or above in related discipline
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in back office operations with good knowledge of global markets products (FX, Rates, fixed income) preferred
- Strong self-motivation, attentiveness to details , with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Willingness to work on flexi-hours and public holidays
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with strong computer skills preferred
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes