We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Global Markets Operations Manager.
- Engage in process improvement implementation and technology enhancement and act as first line of defense in driving operational risk control and compliance of police/procedures/guideline
- Proactively recommend innovations and modifications in line with the regulatory operation control and operational efficiency improvement.
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of relevant investment product launch and system enhancements
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of five years’ working experience on project preferably in Global Markets products or with sound knowledge of transaction/regulatory reporting from banking environment.
- An understanding of the UK/US regulatory landscape would be highly desired with a good understanding of the global regulatory regimes.
- Strong self-motivation, good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- High proficiency in using Excel and VBA
- Proficiency in both English anda Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes