• Support and continuously interact with the portfolio manager
• Monitor the portfolio statistics and risk levels
• Contribute to the investment research process and maintain research database
• Generate and present new trade ideas and research models
• In-depth analysis of EM trends and selected country macros
• 3 years of relevant work experience on the buy side or sell side.
• Emerging markets local rates/FX trading/research/strategy experience preferred.
• Other relevant experience in emerging markets fixed income asset classes.
• G10 rates/FX experience can also be considered.
• Experience in quantitative analysis of FX/Rates is a plus.
• Fluent English and Chinese