On behalf of an award winning global provider of outsourced corporate and fund administration, reporting and fiduciary services, we are seeking accounting and administration managers in PE and Debt Divisions, working with clients, beneficiaries, advisors, bankers, custodians etc. These positions have arisen due to expansion of the business in Hong Kong.
Our client is listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange and engages more than 350 staff worldwide and has in excess of €50 billion assets under administration. Our client’s reputation for deep expertise across asset classes, markets and products is driven by our people. We believe that the key to providing great service lies in hiring and developing exceptional people, then building director-led, multi-disciplinary teams to provide a highly-responsive and completely bespoke service to each client.
– Administration of client matters;
– Liaison with clients, beneficiaries, client advisors, bankers, brokers and custodians;
– Assist with the management of projects and client take-on;
– Provision of mentoring support to more junior members of staff;
– Bookkeeping for various structures;
– Database administration;
– Managing investor database administration;
– Assisting with the preparation of fund capital calls and distributions;
– Reconciling investor capital call proceeds;
– Preparation of agendas and board packs and circulating to directors, attending meetings and completing board minutes;
– Minimum 3 years of relative experience