Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
Our client is a top tier local asset management company, we are seeking a junior fixed income portfolio manager to manage the Global Fixed Income Fund.
- Conduct analyses on Asia credit name as well as global names. including both high yield and investment grade fixed income names
- Bond recommendation and investment idea generation, through fundamental analysis, implied rating assessment, relative value analysis, catalyst forecast, etc.
- Responsible for managing authorized and private fixed income funds.
Register as KIP under HKSFC.
- Explore and evaluate investment opportunities in the fixed income market, formulate investment strategies and manage the investments.
- Conduct macro and market research and optimize investment strategies.
- Prepare regular reports on market reviews, portfolio performance and investment strategies.
- Attend client meetings and performance presentations on client sites.
- Participate in marketing presentations.
- Minimum 8 years of fixed income portfolio management / credit analysis experience.
- speaks fluent Cantonese and Mandarin
- Existing Responsible Officer of HKSFC Type 9 Regulated Activities.
- Proven track record.