Our client is a USD 1 billion Chinese fund
• Expected as part of a team and with little guidance to identify and evaluate potential investment opportunities predominantly in private debt market in deal origination and execution;
• Work with the investment team in the sourcing, evaluation, execution and assist in the closing and portfolio management of senior and junior capital transactions.
• Support the development of commercial relationships with financial sponsors and middle market corporate companies to originate leveraged finance and other investment opportunities;
• Strong academic credentials with undergraduate degree and with MBA preferable; • Have 8-10 years’ experience with 3 to 5 years in private debit fund, direct lending, mezzanine fund or middle market lender;
• Excellent network of contacts, with have a strong small to middle market leveraged finance deal experience, highly ambitious and keen to work on own to drive business;
• Have strong credit background and quantitative, financial modelling and analytical skills; proficient in all phases of capital structure analysis, including valuation analysis of leveraged loans, high yield bonds, bridge financing and mezzanine debt transactions. Excellent LBO modeling skills are a must.
• Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin