C++ Developer / Low latency trading / High frequency trading / Quant trading / Options Market Making / C/C++ (Linux), Python, R, Ruby / Hedge Fund / Hong Kong
My client is a global top tier hedge fund that focuses on low latency options market making, futures market making and delta 1 trading. To cope with strong business growth, they are now seeking to hire a C++ low latency developer to work on their electronic trading platform development.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for delivering IT solutions for existing and new products/ markets. They will also work closely with traders and quants to work on integrating and testing new trading algorithms and strategies; and to continually improve the speed and scalability of their state-of-art trading suites.
The ideal candidate should have/ be
- Strong C++ developer (Linux) with background on Mathematics and statistics / Data Science/ Kernel Hacking / Distributed Computing
- Solid Scripting skills (e.g. Python, Ruby, Shell and etc.)
- Previous low latency experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Intellectually challenging
- Cutting edge technology
- Open and free atmosphere
- Flat structure, high exposure to the business