We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Analyst, Fixed Income .
- Mainly perform independent fundamental credit research on bond issuers as well as top-down marcoeconomic analysis.
- Support marketing, fund performance review and market updates with clients
- Contribute to the investment management process and generate investment recommendations
- Maintain smooth operations with stringent monitoring procedures and high standard of compliance
- University degree in Finance or a related discipline.
- Minimum one year of relevant experiences in fixed income markets in reputable and established financial institutions. Lesser experience may be considered subject to overall assessment.
- Proven track record on credit analysis
- Solid knowledge of investment compliance and risk management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes