Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking an IT architecture Head to manage their current team of IT architects and to support the firm’s new and upcoming technology initiatives.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of data strategy, integration and flow.
- Manage a team or architects over seeing solution design and consultation.
- Develop and maintain architecture strategies, goals and roadmap for the organization with stakeholder support and agreement.
- Design and provide a multitude of tech solutions supporting different business lines and enabling effective architecture inputs in devops model.
- Improving the company’s customer propositions, operational effectiveness, cost management and agility through adoption of new technologies including accelerated deployment of cloud.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in IT Development with over 5 years on IT Architecture, TOGAF and architecture certification preferred
- Good enterprise architecture exposure and track record of solution design in banking or financial services
- Strong technology leadership skills, hand on experience in emerging technologies including cloud computing, API and AI
- People management experience and leadership skills in driving a high performance team
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated Cv in word format to email@example.com
For more details contact +852- 64943940