Our client has a need for a DCM Transaction Manager at the Director or SVP level to oversee execution of all fixed income transactions in the HK and Greater China regional market. This position will effectively oversee the proper execution of all due diligence, structuring and transaction documents.
- Senior level oversight of execution all fixed income products (G3 and local currency straight bonds, equity linked securities, private financings and liability management).
- Structuring of high yield USD offerings (negotiating the T&Cs).
- Provide origination product expertise and execution capabilities.
- Manage analysts/associates day to day activities.
- Assist the head to ensure the team’s regulatory and procedural compliance requirement are met.
- Ensure seamless execution of all transactions in the region.
- Provide senior level oversight on structuring of origination efforts, effectively managing resources.
- Act as the de-facto COO for the fixed income group in HK.
- At least 10 years of experience with fixed income securities.
- Strong knowledge of all core fixed income products/equity linked securities.
- Strong understanding of the execution process (due diligence, documentation, pricing, settlement).
- Broad knowledge of global markets and effect on the capital markets.
- Given the nature of work, candidates with legal backgrounds and experience will be preferred.