Role and Responsibilities
Role will be based in Shanghai. Coordinating and assisting in the following activities for the Hong Kong office:
– Sourcing, identifying and managing venture investment opportunities in Media and Digital domain:
– Identifying early stage investment opportunities in targeted strategic sectors
– Conduct research and idea generation of investment opportunities in the focused areas
– Deal execution encompassing conducting due diligence such as business analysis and modelling on target investment opportunities, legal documentation and investment package preparation.
– Monitoring, and help value adding to both investee and firm’s businesses through synergistic activities.
– Active portfolio management including regular performance report and asset management review.
– Co-ordinate management meeting and company/factor visit;
– Other quantitative/industry analysis that the business require from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
– 3-5 years’ experience in business development, financial or audit field and not necessarily working for VCs and Investment Banks who is seeking for venture capitalist as a career development
– Fluent in English and Mandarin