Android Developer – International Bank
- Develop, impel and test the mobile applications.
- Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholder to achieve project goals.
- Perform application maintenance, upgrade and documentation.
- Explore and keep updating mobile related technology and techniques.
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- 3-4 years’ experience on Android application development
- Knowledge in Java or Kotlin in Android
- Knowledge in RESTful API and Web Service frameworks
- Experience in GIT, Agile, Scrum, Confluence and JIRA
- A good team player and self-motivated
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Engineer
- Must be fluent in Cantonese