We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Repo Trading.
- Direct report to Head of Trading. Lead Repo Trading Team to achieve satisfactory result in terms of bank’s profitability and AOP.
- Oversee Repo Trading Department within Global Market’s framework, determine the business model, lay down the operation and risk control foundation
- Formulate, drive and adapt new strategies and business initiatives
- Oversee the operation of Repo Trading Team and ensure the overall risk position is properly managed
- Oversee the management of interest rate risk, credit risk and liquidity risk (non-exhaustive) arisen from the Repo Trading business and ensure the respective risk exposures are properly controlled
- Manage buy and sell orders of financial products that are secured against fixed income collateral in co-operation with sales desk. Ensure correct ticket entry and order routing
- Supervise all activities conducted by the team to ensure GM’s operations are in compliance with rules and regulations
- Elevate fellows’ competency with respect to day-to-day operation and new business development
- Build up good team work and enhance the professionalism of the team
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related discipline
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years’ relevant experience in treasury management and trading in Repo markets, FX swap & forward markets, rates & credit markets
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes and communication with top management and other departments