IT Infrastructure Delivery, Information Technology
Our professional Information Technology experts are dedicated to developing customer-oriented systems and ensuring that our valuable customers can enjoy a sophisticated range of banking products in the most efficient and convenient way. Our Internet/Mobile Banking and Payment services highlight our development as a major e-player. Innovative and technology-driven online services such as Internet/Mobile banking, Mobile Payment and other wireless financial services allow our customers to manage their wealth with ease any time around the world.
– Mange the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
– Support Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, budget
– Work with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
– Establish effective governance and controls, in line with Business Transformation Framework and coordination of cross technology teams, cross Global Business/Global Functions delivery
Requirements / Qualifications
– 7-10 Year IT project management experience preferably in Banking industry IT Infrastructure
– Good track records in on-time and on-budget delivery of large scale and high complexity projects that achieve business case
– Experience of working in a IT DevOps organization with projects running in Agile methodology
– Good knowledge in Project Management and DevOps tools eg. Clarity, Jira, Confluence will be an advantage
– Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running
– Good understanding of project lifecycle and Business Transformation Framework (BTF).
– Good spoken Cantonese and English